The best way to prevent long-term and costly problems with your vehicle is to keep up with its preventative maintenance schedule and every make and model is different. That is why our team of expert mechanics here at Keen Automotive LLC in Gooding ID are cross-trained on every type of vehicle and have the diagnostic equipment needed for ALL makes and models. It is important to have our customers taken care of promptly and professionally by trusted technicians that are ASE Certified!
The team at Keen Automotive LLC can keep your vehicle in top shape by performing the following services and maintenance:
Air Conditioning Service. One of our trained air conditioning specialists will inspect your car’s air conditioner, all A/C lines, evaporator and compressor for leaks and wear.
Cooling System Service. Our team will flush the cooling system, conduct a pressure test, check hoses and cap and check connections.
Driveline Service. We will remove old worn-out gear oil from the front and rear differential and transfer case.
Fuel/Air Induction Cleanup. Using specialized equipment, our technicians will quickly and effectively clean intake manifolds, ports, intake valves, and combustion chambers and install injector cleaning additives in tanks. This service will restore lost power and performance and will reduce harmful exhaust emissions.
Oil and Oil Filter Service. Experts recommend changing the oil and oil filter in your vehicle every 3 months or 3,000 miles, whichever is first. It’s an essential way to maximize engine protection.
Power Steering Flush. Our technicians use a powerful cleaner to dissolve gum and varnish in your car’s power steering unit. Next, we will flush old, worn-out contaminated fluid and install fresh new fluid fortified with a special antioxidant and anti-wear ingredients to prevent expensive mechanical failure.
We also provide these services:
- Inspecting and replacing timing belts (preventing damage to other accessories)
- Inspecting and replacing serpentine belts (preventing damage to other accessories)
- Checking and changing the oil
- Checking, repairing and replacing battery connection components & batteries
- Checking and replacing cabin air filters: This can keep your car comfortable during the hot summer months.
- Checking and replacing your engine air filter, You may need to replace your engine air filter more frequently if you drive in stop-and-go traffic or have a long commute.
- Checking and replacing spark plugs
- Tire rotation: This helps ensure even wear on your tires, which can help prevent blowouts and leaking. It also helps make your ride smoother.
- Tire balancing: Balancing your tires prevents wear, which can significantly improve their life and save you money.
By having your vehicle inspected and maintained regularly, you can greatly reduce problems and save money in the long run. Let the expert team at Keen Automotive LLC help your vehicle stay in good condition.
WE RECOMMEND JASPER® ENGINES
Here at Keen Automotive, LLC, we recommend JASPER® Engines & Transmissions for any engine, transmission or differential replacements as they simply are the best product with the best warranty available in the industry.
Top 4 Reasons JASPER® Engines Leads the Industry:
1. PROVEN, an Industry leader since 1942 with engines, transmissions & differentials throughout the USA. For more than 75 years continually "Perfecting the Art of Remanufacturing".
2. QUALITY, JASPER® remanufactured products exceed factory specifications and improve OEM inherent design flaws with updated parts and precise machining.
3. CONTINUALLY TESTING & IMPROVING, Live run computer assisted testing to assure trouble-free performance and peace of mind for their customers who depend on it with a Research & Design team looking to improve the process.
4. WARRANTY. SEE WARRANTY HERE
JASPER® BROCHURES & INFORMATION:
Content, including images, displayed on this website is protected by copyright laws. Downloading, republication, retransmission or reproduction of the content on this website is strictly prohibited